Access Simplex® Fire Alarm Network information by connecting to a TrueSite Workstation (TSW) using a Mobile Client:
• Enables any Android mobile device (OS Version 4.0.3+) to become a TSW Mobile Client providing fire alarm network annunciation access with restricted features similar to a PC based Remote Client
• Mobile device must be able to access the local area network (LAN) where the TrueSite Workstation server is connected
• Compatible with 3G and 4G cellular service via VPN (virtual private network) connection
• Connect an essentially unlimited number of TSW Mobile Clients for simultaneous status information access
• View the TrueSite Workstation status of: Fire Alarm, Priority 2, Supervisory, and Trouble conditions
Limited control functions can be accessed by password controlled login and by designated mobile device for system testing:
• For applications where agency listing and approvals are not required, and where operation is permitted by the local authority having jurisdiction (AHJ), Civil Defense, or equal; and for qualified and authorized fire responder/life safety site personnel to use during system testing
• Non-listed control functions include: Alarm, Priority 2, Supervisory, and Trouble Acknowledge; Alarm Silence, Priority 2 Reset, and System Reset; utility and audio controls
• Mobile control functions provide a convenient and efficient method for authorized personnel to access system information during initial system setup, system commissioning, and subsequent system service activity
• With the TSW Mobile Client, the TrueSite Workstation response to system testing is readily available to authorized personnel at the test location without requiring someone at the TSW to respond, and without requiring use of a laptop computer
TrueSite Workstation Mobile is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-13. The program can be installed on Android.
TrueSite Workstation Mobile (version 1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.